|2021-09-27||2021-2022 Baseball5 Young Athletes Training Scheme
Enrollment Date & Time: 30 Sep 10:00 - 23:59
Due to technical issue by Asiapay online payment system, VISA & MASTER online payment is unavailable from 21 June 2021 until further notice.
The other online payment method including PPS, Alipay, Chinapay are remain avaliable.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Refer to the guidelines from the LCSD, all participants should observe and comply with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F), the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap. 599G) and the Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap. 599I) as well as the latest Guidelines on Prevention of COVID-19 issued by the Centre for Health Protection and step up the hygienic and anti-epidemic measures for the subvented programmes to prevent infection.
For details, please refer to the Announcement "Resumption of Baseball Activities Guidelines"
All participants including coaches, athletes and officials are required to follow the guidelines as below:
1. To check body temperature when you arrive at the venue, if your temperature is over 37.5 C, please take a rest in an isolated area; measure your temperature again after 10 minutes. If the temperature stays high, should consult the doctor as soon as possible. Coach/official should record the temperature of everyone on the attendance sheet and send it to our officer on the same day for the record;
2. Each sub-group including coach no more than four persons;
3. The distance between each sub-group at least 1.5 metres;
4. All participants including coaches and athletes should wear a mask all the time during the training when conducting the activities indoor;
5. If feeling unwell during the activities, please inform the coach.
|2021-07-13||WBSC Baseball5™ 2020 Asia Cup||Register
(updated on 13/7/2021)