Refer to the advice from the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD), the organizer shall observe and comply with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F), the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap. 599G) and the Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap. 599I) as well as the latest Guidelines on Prevention of COVID-19 issued by the Centre for Health Protection and step up the hygienic and anti-epidemic measures for the subvented programmes.
According to the regulation under Cap. 599F, users are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code or register their names, contact number and the date and time of the visit before being allowed to enter sports premises. Thus, the Association is advised to remind all sports officials and participants who would enter sports premises for subvented programme to strictly comply with the regulation and follow the instructions of LCSD venue management. Please also keep in view the epidemic situation through the website "COVID-19 Thematic Website" (www.coronavirus.gov.hk) and review the programme arrangements in a timely manner.
All participants including coaches, athletes and officials are required to follow the guidelines as below:
1. To check body temperature when you arrive at the venue, if your temperature is over 37.5 C, please take a rest in an isolated area; measure your temperature again after 10 minutes. If the temperature stays high, should consult the doctor as soon as possible. Coach/official should record the temperature of everyone on the attendance sheet and send it to our officer on the same day for the record;
2. Each sub-group including coach no more than four persons;
3. The distance between each sub-group at least 1.5 metres;
4. All participants including coaches and athletes should wear a mask all the time during the training when conducting the activities indoor;
5. If feeling unwell during the activities, please inform the coach.
For any questions, please contact our officer at 2504 8330 during office hours or email us at email@example.com .
Last updated: 19 February 2021