Event Postponement Announcement - HKIBO & Phoenix Cup
2020-10-07
The safety and health of our guests and our team is always our top priority. Due to the uncertainty around the COVID-19 epidemic situation in Hong Kong, the Organizing Committee has decided to postpone the HKIBO & Phoenix Cup until the end of March 2021.
Please stay tuned for further details.