Terms and Conditions for Using the Online Enrollment/Registration of the Hong Kong Baseball Association ("HKBA")
1. You must register a user account on the HKBA Online Registration System
in order to use the services provided online there on. For "Open to Public" programmes, please click "User Sign Up" to set up an account and proceed with the application. For "Member Only" programmes, please click "Member Registration" to sign up an account or sign in your registered account to proceed with your enrollment or registration.
Access Path for the HKBA Online Registration System: https://www.hkbaseball.org/login.php
2. To avoid delay in your enrollment/registration, you must provide personal data and the required information for processing.
3. You must agree to publish your name on the HKBA's websites for public tracking once your enrollment/registration has been accepted.
4. You are reminded that you should apply for the same course or the annual registration for members/technical officials/elite athletes once only.
5. If enrollment is on a first-come and first-served basis, and if you do not hear from us before the course starts, please contact the HKBA at 2504 8330 during office hours or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. A training scheme will be provided in a series of courses during the year. The current participants of any course of a training scheme have priority to enroll in other courses of the continuous training. Hence, other new applicants will be accepted only if there is any vacancy in the relevant course.
7. Where applications are to be accepted by selection, a transaction receipt is not a guarantee or confirmation that your application is accepted. We will inform you of the result of your application as soon as possible after the closing date for application.
8. Upon members/technical officials/elite athletes registration, you will be required to submit a recent color photo for identification purpose.
9. You can select a course or a registered category on the “Application” page. Once you have selected all the items that you wish to enroll/register, please click 【Confirm】to reach the "Payment" page on which you can enter your shipping information (if applicable) and make the payment. We accept the following online payment methods: PPS by Internet, Visa, and MasterCard. Your payment includes processing fees from bank & payment gateway company.
Note: PPS Shop&Buy Service is not available via mobile phone browser; hence, please access the service via computer. See how to set up/change PPS Internet Password
Important notes: If you do not complete the payment online, your registration is unsuccessful and will be automatically and immediately cancelled on the HKBA Online Registration System. Hence, you may wish to process the enrollment/registration again.
10. Once you have finished your online payment, please go to the “Registration Tracking
” page to check whether or not your name is on the list. Please contact the HKBA at 2504 8330 or via email to email@example.com for assistance.
Access Path for Look up the Registration Status: https://www.hkbaseball.org/load.php?link_id=202021&lang_id=1
11. During the online application process, asynchronous application and payment submission may occur. Successful payment may not guarantee successful application submission. In the case of unsuccessful submission, our staff will contact you shortly.
12. In any event, no payment should be deposited into a personal bank account or even any members, directors or staff of the HKBA.
13. Personal data provided by you will be used for processing your application for enrollment, and for registration, administrative communication, participants management, and contacts, research, statistical and marketing (including direct marketing) purposes. All data will be solely handled by the HKBA's staff but may be transferred to any authorized third party that provides services to the HKBA in relation to the above purposes and prescribed purposes as allowed by the applicable law from time to time.
14. Programme/course fee paid will be refunded to unsuccessful applicants of the relevant programme/course. Otherwise, course fees / registration fees / membership fees paid are not refundable unless required under applicable law provided or under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment).
15. For full details of the enrolment procedures for a programme, please refer to the programme leaflet and the HKBA's website.
16. HKBA will send urgent messages to participants via Short Message Services ("SMS
") and supplement by other means such as email (if needed). It is therefore important that the mobile phone number and email address provided by you are accurate. Any change thereto should be reported to the HKBA immediately. If you have difficulty in receiving messages via SMS, please contact the HKBA for alternative arrangements.
17. Under the provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the rights to request the HKBA to ascertain whether it holds your personal data, to be given a copy, and to apply for correction of the data is deemed incorrect. You can access, view or amend your personal data on the registered account via the HKBA Online Registration System. Please contact the HKBA for any assistance if needed.
on the HKBA's website.
In the event of any inconsistency between this English version and any other language translation of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 15 July 2016.