Coverage & Exclusion (For Reference Only)
The Hong Kong Baseball Association Limited
Period of Insurance:
1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020
Zurich Insurance Co. Ltd.
Coverage shall commences as an Insured Person leaves the normal place of residence or 2 hours before the Insured person arrives at the meeting place for the purpose of participating in the ‘Scheduled league games or matches and practices sessions” as described in the policy whichever is the last occurs and ceases while the Insured person arrives at his/her normal place of residence or 2 hours after the end of the designated activities whichever is the first occurs. Against any accidental loss sustained as while an Insured Person is participating in &/or attending the designated activities “Training, Practice and Racing on Baseball” organized by the policyholder.
Eligible Person (Insured Person)
Persons who participate the "Insured Event" which is organized/supervised by the insured.
i. Accidental Death & Permanent Total Disablement
ii. Medical Reimbursement (Max. Per Accident)
Limit of Compensation (Sum insured per insured person)
HK$1,000 for each & every claim in respect of Medical Expenses Claim
Sub-limit for outpatient treatment limited to HK$300 per day per visit
5 – 70
: HK$10,000,000 per occurrence
1. War & Terrorism Exclusion
2. Cyber Primary Exclusion
3. Nuclear Exclusion Clause
4. Political Risks Exclusion Clause
5. Excluding Chinese Bonesetter/Acupuncturists Expenses
6. Excluding Full Terrorism Cover
7. Excluding any stunt or aerial works
8. Excluding any Insured Person whilst under the influence of narcotics or alcohol
9. Excluding any Insured Person whilst participating in any brawl
10. Excluding any fireworks and explosive works
11. All claims must be verified by the Insured
* Subject to standard policy wording
* Policy does not cover any loss of liability directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, arising as a result of any kind of race (other than on foot), professional sports, or any sport activity where an Insured Person (except the coaches) would or could earn income or remuneration from engaging in it.
* Insured person is not restricted to HK citizen only, PRC Citizen will not be covered within the territory of Mainland China unless possessing HKID
Enquiry: Hong Kong Baseball Association 2504 8330
ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
IMPORTANT: BASEBALL SAFETY MEASURES FOR PRACTICES AND GAMES
Form downloand: Accident Report Form
(to be filled out by HKBA appointed coach/official for the insured event)