．Community Sports Club Project Programme⠀
．Preparation for the Baseball5™ 2020 Asia Cup⠀
．U12 Development Squad Training Scheme⠀
．Hong Kong Baseball Open League
．Hong Kong Youth Baseball League
．Official Training Programmes
．Technical Official Training Programmes
Refer to the guidelines from the LCSD, all participants should observe and comply with the Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions) (Business and Premises) Regulation (Cap. 599F), the Prevention and Control of Disease (Prohibition on Group Gathering) Regulation (Cap. 599G) and the Prevention and Control of Disease (Wearing of Mask) Regulation (Cap. 599I) as well as the latest Guidelines on Prevention of COVID-19 issued by the Centre for Health Protection and step up the hygienic and anti-epidemic measures for the subvented programmes to prevent infection.
Extracted from the regulation under Cap. 599F, users are required to scan the LeaveHomeSafe QR code or register their names, contact number and the date and time of the visit before being allowed to enter sports premises. Thus, the Association is advised to remind all sports officials and participants who would enter sports premises for the subvented programme to strictly comply with the regulation and follow the instructions of LCSD venue management.
Extracted from the regulation under Cap. 599G, section 10 subsection (2), if the distance between any participant of a gathering in a public place and any participant of another gathering in the place is less than 1.5 m, and the total number of participants of the gatherings is more than 4, then each of the gatherings is a dispersable gathering. (L.N. 59 of 2020; L.N. 125 of 2020; L.N. 141 of 2020; L.N. 151 of 2020; L.N. 162 of 2020; L.N. 235 of 2020; L.N. 28 of 2021)
Extracted from the regulation under Cap. 599I, the requirement to wear a mask in a specified public place during specified period. Refer to subsection (2)(b) of 5A, a person has a reasonable excuse for not wearing a mask if you met the scope of the reasonable excuse; and subsection (3)(k) of 5B, the person is engaged in any physical activity (including exercise) that may reasonably be regarded as strenuous for him or her, in a place that is not indoor. (L.N. 160 of 2020)
Please visit the relevant website for the above-stated regulations and “LeaveHomeSafe” Mobile App in details: www.coronavirus.gov.hk
All participants including coaches, athletes and officials are required to follow the guidelines as below:
1. To check body temperature when you arrive at the venue, if your temperature is over 37.5 C, please take a rest in an isolated area; measure your temperature again after 10 minutes. If the temperature stays high, should consult the doctor as soon as possible. Coach/official should record the temperature of everyone on the attendance sheet and send it to our officer on the same day for the record;
2. Each sub-group including coach no more than four persons;
3. The distance between each sub-group at least 1.5 metres;
4. All participants including coaches and athletes should wear a mask all the time during the training when conducting the activities indoor;
5. If feeling unwell during the activities, please inform the coach.
We will continue monitoring the COVID-19 situation and implement appropriate measures. For any questions, please contact our officer at 2504 8330 during office hours or email us at email@example.com .
Last updated: 9 April 2021