Returns & Refunds
Terms & Conditions on Returns and Refunds
1. Programme/course fee paid will be refunded to unsuccessful applicants of the relevant programme/course. Otherwise, course fees / registration fees / membership fees paid are not refundable unless required under applicable law provided or under very exceptional circumstances (e.g. course cancellation due to insufficient enrolment).
2. If HKBA cancels a programme/course before the session begins, HKBA will issue a refund of programme/course fees paid. If a programme/course is terminated during the session, HKBA will consider the circumstances and may, in its sole discretion, issue a partial refund.
3. Any refund made to you or your parent/guardian whose name is stated on the HKBA's Online Registration System if you are under the age of 18 within 30 days by cheque after course cancellation, and no fee will be charged for any refund.
4. Where applicants for a programme are to be accepted by selection, any refund will be made to the applicant (or his/her parent/guardian whose is stated on the HKBA's Online Registration System if the applicant is under the age of 18) within 30 days by cheque after notification of the selection results, and no fee will be charged for any refund.
5. Delivery charges will not be refunded unless your order is not delivered.
6. Exchange Procedure: For exchange a product, please contact the HKBA within 30 days of receiving the product, the delivery will be borne by you.
7. Return Procedure: If you wish to return a product, please contact the HKBA within 30 days of receiving the product, the delivery charges will be borne by you. Delivery charges and handling charges in a total amount of HK$50 will be deducted from any refund to you. Handling charges are subject to change without notice.
8. Reasons for Unacceptable Returns/Exchanges: Under any of the following circumstances, the HKBA will not be able to process your request for any return/exchange within 30 days of receiving the product:
a. you did not inform HKBA of your request for exchange within 30 days of receiving the product;
b. products that have been improperly used, including without limitation, having been in contact with extremely damp objects, chemicals, gasoline, paint, detergent, solvent, or cooking oil, or having been overheated;
c. products with loose threads or cracking due to external scratches by hard objects, or internal wear and tear;
d. damaged products due to use for longer than service life;
e. damaged products due to improper wash;
f. products with color fading due to display;
g. products with unclean appearance; or
h. products not from the HKBA's website. www.hkbaseball.org
In the event of any inconsistency between this English version and any other language translation of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 5 January 2017.