1. You must register a user account on the Online Registration System of the Hong Kong Baseball Association (“HKBA”) to use the services provided online thereon. Access Path for the Online Registration System: https://www.hkbaseball.org/login.php
2. You can select a product on the《Items》page. Once you have selected all the items that you wish to buy, please click 【Confirm】to reach the 《Payment》 page on which you can enter your shipping information (if applicable) and make the payment.
3. Please ensure that the item(s) on the shopping cart is/are correct before making payment. Please go back to the《Items》page to update your selection if needed.
4. Please click 【Confirm】 to go to the "Payment" page to pay online. We accept the following online payment methods: PPS by Internet, Visa, and MasterCard. Your payment includes processing fees from bank & payment gateway company.
Note: PPS Shop&Buy Service is not available via mobile phone browser; hence, please access the service via computer. See how to set up/change PPS Internet Password
Important notes: If you do not complete the payment online, your order is unsuccessful and will be automatically and immediately cancleed on the HKBA's Online Registration System and you will need to select again.
5. A participation certificate will be issued to you within 14 days after you have finished the course. Participation certificate will be delivered to you by post or courier if you have paid the postage or as the case may be, courier charge at the time of your enrollment; if you selected to collect the participation certificate “in person”, please collect it at the HKBA's office during office hours.
6. In relation to orders elite athlete training uniforms, HKBA will deliver the orders to its national squad training center within 14 days after receiving your order, and please collect them from your own coach.
7. In any event, no payment should be deposited into a personal bank account or even to any members, directors or staff of the HKBA.
In the event of any inconsistency between this English version and any other language translated these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 15 July 2016.